Our FREE 30-minute webinar
Data Maturity Curve:
Power your business’ ability to compete using data.
Ran on Thursday, 2nd May 2019 | 1pm BST
Hear from Colin Smith, Partner at CambridgeData
Colin has led culture and data transformation projects for some of the most recognised brands including Google, Pepsi and LinkedIn.
Where does your business sit on the data maturity curve?
During this webinar, Colin Smith, Partner at CambridgeData, will discuss how leveraging the Data Maturity Curve empowers senior leaders in marketing, analytics, tech and L&D to define which behaviours and habits they need to build in order to create a data-driven, agile workforce, able to compete on data, not brand or budget.
- Get a free downloadable template of the Data Maturity Curve
- Learn how Asda and BT have transformed their workforce
- Understand today’s 3 ingredients for success: tools, habits, people
Who will it benefit?
- Business leaders in larger companies wanting to cut through stacks of data to get the handful of insights that unlock growth
- L&D leaders that have been tasked with creating a data-driven workforce
- Digital and analytics leaders challenged to make an impact across the wider business
What we’ll cover?
- The science and theory behind the Data Maturity Curve
- The parameters that influence a business’ ability to be data-driven
- Real case studies from ASDA and BT
Thursday, 2nd May 2019
Our mission is to empower the data-driven workforce.
We help business leaders embed a data-driven performance culture through initiatives that create learning and behaviour change. We have seen first hand that success lies with educating teams to help them solve their data challenges and not let siloed teams do it for them.