Join our FREE webinar
Data Maturity Curve:
Power your business’ ability to compete using data.
Thursday, 4th April 2019 | 1pm GMT
Where does your business sit on the data maturity curve?
During this webinar, Colin Smith, Partner at CambridgeData, will discuss how leveraging the Data Maturity Curve empowers senior leaders in marketing, analytics, tech and L&D to define which behaviours and habits they need to build in order to create a data-driven, agile workforce, able to compete on data, not brand or budget.
- Get a free downloadable template of the Data Maturity Curve
- Learn how Asda and BT have transformed their workforce
- Chart your business on the curve and learn what it means
What we’ll cover?
- The science and theory behind the Data Maturity Curve
- The parameters that influence a business’ ability to be data-driven
- Real case studies from ASDA and BT
Who is the host?
Colin Smith, Partner at CambridgeData:
- Colin has led culture and data transformation projects for some of the most recognised brands including Google, Pepsi and LinkedIn.
See Colin’s credentials on LinkedIn.
This Webinar starts in:
*Not sure if you can make the live webinar?
Don’t worry. Register now and we will send you the recording!
Our mission is to empower the data-driven workforce.
We help business leaders embed a data-driven performance culture through initiatives that create learning and behaviour change. We have seen first hand that success lies with educating teams to help them solve their data challenges and not let siloed teams do it for them.