DATA COACHING PROGRAMMES
For many of our clients, the success or failure of their efforts to introduce a more data-driven approach hinges on their colleagues understanding of what it takes to do so.
To support this, we have now codified the knowledge and behaviours required in a series of workshops and change management programmes to embed into your team.
Our Education Programme comprises of a series of targeted workshops designed to ensure all stakeholders recognise the processes, skills and behaviours required for the whole organisation and their own.
Additionally, our Behaviour Change Programme builds on this, by including a data coach to lead data driven scrum meetings to ensure the right habits and behaviour become embedded, and knowledge is transferred effectively.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the new consumer journey as a result of digital innovation
- Demonstrate agile methodology, with a specific focus on marketing functions
- Explore ways to use real-time data to inform planning and optimise campaigns mid flight
- Foster collaboration across different teams working towards the same goal by using Testboard
- Create an action plan for how to implement change back into the organisation
How is it delivered?
A series of workshops with both the marketing team & the data/analytics teams – each function is separated out, or thrown together to deepen their understanding, and collaborative capability. Participants complete a project together that runs through the programme, to support and embed techniques.
By the end of this programme, participating businesses will have:
- Internalised the new consumer journey as a result of digital innovation
- Be using agile methodology consistently, with a specific focus on marketing & data/analytics functions
- Started using real-time data to inform planning and optimise campaigns mid flight
- Begun collaborating across different teams working towards the same goal by using Testboard
- Be experiencing the benefits of agile marketing already
Who is it for?
Marketers, analysts, BI, A& I data scientists and all associated suppliers, agencies and vendors. (media agency, creative agency, CRM agency, etc.)
How is it delivered?
A complete change management programme, through which an organisation’s marketing and analytics teams are supported through their transformation to a test & learn methodology. Fully bespoke, the programme starts with a full scoping, and is supported by learning programmes, and an embedded scrum leader from CambridgeData to take the lead on ensuring the change is driven through. Participants are assessed for their capability at the beginning and end of the programme, to support measurement of the impact of the programme.